One of the most significant aspects of being inspired is that it comes out of nowhere. One moment you could be sitting and watching something grand, and the other moment you will have an idea to do something grand. “At BOLDMark, we love being innovative and producing ideas that make us unique. We’re a company that loves to have fun, and because of that our ideas, style, and methods are vibrant as well,” says Andres Ospina, managing director of BOLDMark.
We derive some motivation from inspirational quotes, and because of that, we see how the greats have done as well. We know that these quotes have come from experienced legends that keep us dreaming about our passions as well. At BOLDMark, we have collected some of the greatest quotes and read them throughout the week for that dose of inspiration. This is so essential because it keeps us positive and optimistic.
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing — that’s why we recommend it daily.” — Zig Ziglar
- “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” — Dale Carnegie
- “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” –Napoleon Hill
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” –Steve Jobs
- “I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.” –Estée Lauder
- “Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment.” — Stephen Covey
- “You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them.” –Shonda Rhimes